Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Patches posted a comment on Tuesday 16th July 2019 8:39pm for Chapter the Seventh

Wow! This is great. At first I thought that Peter had the upper hand. Now it seems that Daisy caught him and really worked him over when he tried to get away at Godricks Hollow. I'm so glad that Sirius got his trial and was found innocent. Now Peter has proven himself guilty. Very well done. Thanks for writing. pms

Dale Dietzman posted a comment on Friday 13th April 2018 2:46pm for Chapter the Seventh

A truely wonderful story, original in almost every detail, about how the whole issue(s) which JKR spun into seven books about endless child abuse (IMO) should have been handled. Well done, and a very nice ending to the whole thing.

ILikeToRead posted a comment on Friday 6th October 2017 9:15pm for Chapter the Seventh

Nice bit of slight of hand done for the trail. Thanks for sharing!

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Friday 28th July 2017 3:50am for Chapter the Seventh

Damnit; I'd have liked more, but you seem to have only been using this to get over writers block…

Kokopelli replied:

75k words, putting out a chapter a week I would argue is a little more than a palate cleansing exercise.  I write for fun, not for profit, I have a job, and I have a life - so I'm not going to bang out 200k words in two months.  There is another chapter after this one.

amulder posted a comment on Monday 24th July 2017 12:13pm for Chapter the Seventh

yes, I have been following this also. It's been quite enjoyable. very AU, which is great, since it takes things off in different directions.

I think Alice is a bit calm about becoming a widow. but she is a total unknown, so you can write her as a "in control" person if you like.

Kokopelli replied:

If I were writing a longer piece I'd have more time for Alice to be on-screen about widowhood, but she's a mum, and mums have to keep it together for the children.

Wanderer posted a comment on Monday 24th July 2017 1:47am for Chapter the Seventh

Can he keep her? (Sirius > Daisy) Thinking about it, it's more, Can he keep from being hers? :D

Problem with the following: " Checking his watch, Remus figured that Alice would be in the room she used for tutoring, most likely with Daisy as the student. He led Remus to the kitchen where he made a pot of tea and then they brought tea service to the tutoring room. " I think you meant Sirus in place of the second Remus.

...

Holy Crap that was Fantastic! Just an Epi left or, and I'm hoping for this option, will there be more?

Kokopelli replied:

At least one chapter to go after this.

Dad posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2017 6:03pm for Chapter the Seventh

All going swingingly.

Kokopelli replied:

Yeah, that's when you should start worrying.

Wolfric posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2017 1:47am for Chapter the Seventh

Great chapter. Thanks for writing. W.

Kokopelli replied:

Thanks for reading.

Michael10 posted a comment on Friday 21st July 2017 3:55pm for Chapter the Seventh

awesome. Dumbles can't be happy which makes it all sweeter.

keep up the good work

Kokopelli replied:

Dumbledore is not out of the game yet...

stormmaster posted a comment on Friday 21st July 2017 10:34am for Chapter the Seventh

Excellent chapter! I was surprised at the turn the capture took, and how Pettigrew was used. Dumbledore seems to be off his game; he is usually portrayed as having far more control and not making silly / minor mistakes. One wonders if he has already started to lose control.

Thank you for the chapter.

Kokopelli replied:

Right, the same Dumbledore who didn't recognize that Alstor Moody was being impersonated, or that the petrifications were being done by a Basilisk?

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Friday 21st July 2017 2:06am for Chapter the Seventh

Some interesting twist and a fun little reversal. I was almost hoping it was Peter in the end, who managed to get himself immunity and free Sirius at the same time. Would have been one hell of a change.

Kokopelli replied:

While that would make for an interesting story, the point of the trial was to get Sirius safely into the courtroom and then pin it all on Peter.  Your scenario would be clever, but Peter would know that Sirius would hunt him down sooner or later.

WhiteElfElder posted a comment on Thursday 20th July 2017 9:22pm for Chapter the Seventh

I wonder which of the females in the pack will take to mothering Harry like he is her won pup, Maud or Daisy? I love it that Sirius was claimed and doesn't realize it yet...but he will when Daisy decides she is wanting his attention.

Kokopelli replied:

No mother needed - he's living with Alice, who is raising Neville and Harry as fraternal twins.  Now, as to crazy aunts and uncles, I think the pack could do nicely.

Think of an older Daisy interrogating future girlfriends...

mwinter posted a comment on Thursday 20th July 2017 5:45pm for Chapter the Seventh

So is Dumbledore upset at the matters with out reading them. Or that the Remus, Alice, and Sirius got one over on him that he didn't want to have happened? good chapter.

Kokopelli replied:

Dumbledore got out-maneuvered.

Kairan1979 posted a comment on Thursday 20th July 2017 4:55pm for Chapter the Seventh

Once again Sirius and company underestimated Peter. I'm relieved Daisy was there to stop him from escaping.

Nice prank with 'Peter' asking for Immunity.

Kokopelli replied:

Peter is another under-developed character, but I have zero desire to write a story for him.

robbspotter posted a comment on Thursday 20th July 2017 4:30pm for Chapter the Seventh

ooohhhh that was brilliant what a fantastic prank, love it thanks and more when you can pretty please

Kokopelli replied:

The courtroom prank was one of the anchors for this story as I started to scratch out the outline.

gmanfatman posted a comment on Thursday 20th July 2017 3:44pm for Chapter the Seventh

this is a very good chapter

Kokopelli replied:

thnx

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Thursday 20th July 2017 2:51pm for Chapter the Seventh

Great inrigue and a nice ploy with Peter.

Kokopelli replied:

Lots of illusions.

uthamm posted a comment on Thursday 20th July 2017 1:56pm for Chapter the Seventh

Hmm. This isn't going where I think it is? Because I think it is going to an Alice/Remus paring, which would be AWESOME for Neville and Harry. Maybe you mean the apparent Daisy/Sirus paring? 'Cause I think she is a Black - that is why she was dropped at the manor.

This chapter also seemed a bit hazy on timing - the cut scenes between the manor, Rufus' work and the Pettigrew capture seem off somehow.

Well done - I appreciate the effort and time. Thank you!

Kokopelli replied:

I don't have the desire to write 200k word stories any more (I have a life, this is a hobby) so of necessity, I'm not filling in all the gaps and using a lot of narrate-to-action to carry the story.

JoeMcDermott posted a comment on Thursday 20th July 2017 1:38pm for Chapter the Seventh

Looking good !

Daisy and the Werewolves would be a good name for a rock group.

Daisy definitely belongs in the story. Was Wormtail with the Weasleys when he was summoned. If so, will they be told who Scabbers was and be in Harry's and Neville's lives much sooner than canon?

Kokopelli replied:

Peter was not hanging with the Weasleys in this story.  Ron will not be able to worm into Harry's life in this universe - he'll be raised with a mother and a brother and will be a very, very different Harry Potter.

sh777 posted a comment on Thursday 20th July 2017 10:44am for Chapter the Seventh

Thanks for the update.

Kokopelli replied:

Your welcome.