Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Patches posted a comment on Tuesday 16th July 2019 5:25am for Chapter the Sixth

Wow! Really busy night. Remus has his alibi. Narcissa got out of her cell and then opened Sirius cell. His recuers are circiling looking for Sirius. I look forward to how things work out. thanks for writing. pms

ILikeToRead posted a comment on Friday 6th October 2017 8:09pm for Chapter the Sixth

It's great that Remus has formulated a plan to release Sirius. I do have to wonder how they plan to get him a trial if they can't while he is in prison. Thanks for sharing!

Wanderer posted a comment on Monday 24th July 2017 12:55am for Chapter the Sixth

What a fun read! Still loving the complexity and the details.

perpetualblyss posted a comment on Sunday 16th July 2017 1:58am for Chapter the Sixth

Wonderful stor so far. I hope Remus made the hunting lodge unplottable. I'm looking forward to when they get Harry from Privet Drive. You would think that Remus would also be looking for Peter as he knows that Peter bretrayed the Potters and is still alive. Also Remus needs more help as Steward. Someone to handle more trivial taks while he focuses on larger issues. Great work so far. Kudos!

Wolfric posted a comment on Saturday 15th July 2017 9:45pm for Chapter the Sixth

Another fine chapter. Thanks for writing. W.

mwinter posted a comment on Saturday 15th July 2017 12:39am for Chapter the Sixth

Awaiting more.

DeSoto posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2017 11:20pm for Chapter the Sixth

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story and I can't wait for more. I have been reading other Harry Potter fan fiction lately and was giving up hope of ever finding anything worth reading again. Your story has renewed my faith that there are good stories out there if I just keep looking.

Great job and thank you for sharing your work.

robbspotter posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2017 3:55pm for Chapter the Sixth

is she good, is she bad, talk about leave it on a cliffie, thanks love it more when you can pretty please

zonianx posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2017 2:42pm for Chapter the Sixth

At first I thought that Narcissa was going it alone and was going to muck up the escape. I see that she and Remus are playing a deeper game here but for the life of me I can't figure out what Narcissa will get out of this. Unless it is just House of Black help later on.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2017 12:15am for Chapter the Sixth

*snicker* I love the level of machinations here as House Black moves by unusual means, certainly not those expected by wizarding society, to protect their own. I quite suspect there will be quite the storm when the two escapes are found and I strongly doubt anyone will realized the true means (poor Bellatrix, she's actually going to be accused of something she didn't do).

Kokopelli replied:

_Two_ escapes?  Who said anything about two escapes?  Yes, there will be a big storm from this...

Alice Zecco posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2017 10:48pm for Chapter the Sixth

Love this story! Thanks for the great read!

Kokopelli replied:

You're welcome.

gmanfatman posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2017 8:37pm for Chapter the Sixth

nice update.

Kokopelli replied:

How is it that gmanfatman leaves such a skinny review?

WhiteElfElder posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2017 7:49pm for Chapter the Sixth

So, will Narcissa take the chance to leave, or is she doing this for Sirius and Remus so they can in turn help her legally?

Kokopelli replied:

Narcissa is playing her own game.

dennisud posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2017 7:11pm for Chapter the Sixth

I like this chapter and Narcissa in particular. Very Slytherin yet also wanting to help herself and her house. Let's see and hope the next chapter won't take too long as you have us by the nutbags in wait until then! ;-)

dennisud

Kokopelli replied:

Chapter 7 is almost done - so sit easy.  Narcissa is playing to protect Narcissa's interests.  Don't vex her, it's not good for your health.

Kairan1979 posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2017 5:34pm for Chapter the Sixth

Glad to see Alice isn't opposing Remus' plan to spring Sirius out, and points out to him that he needs an alibi.

Nice twist with Narcissa escaping.

Kokopelli replied:

Alice is a key player in this drama.  Narcissa is doing something else, though...

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2017 5:25pm for Chapter the Sixth

Great writing with an interesting expansion of the universe to include the Danish.

Kokopelli replied:

Going back to the time of the Saxons, there was always a lot of cross-polination from the Norse tribes.  Isle of Man was Viking before it was English, which is the historic basis of the Danish connection.

seadragonlady posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2017 1:52pm for Chapter the Sixth

This is a great story thank you for sharing it.

Kokopelli replied:

You're quite welcome.

uthamm posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2017 1:50pm for Chapter the Sixth

Wow! I totally did not see that coming! Not seeing how Narcissia gets away with this, unless she oblivates Rowle? I don't think she is going to escape with Sirus . . . or is she? AAAHH! Cliffhanger!

Love seeing Remus gathering allies. Thanks for sharing!

Kokopelli replied:

Narcissa has a different solution for Rowle.

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2017 11:48am for Chapter the Sixth

Nice twist! I was wondering how she would be plugged into the guards gossip enough to hear about his cell being left unlocked that night.

I can just picture the next two books in this series...

"Remus Lupin and the unsought harem" followed by the ever popular "Sirius Black and the ulcer of jealousy"

Kokopelli replied:

Remus is not accumulating a harem - fan club maybe, but not a harem.