Content Harry Potter

Reviews

The Resident posted a comment on Saturday 18th March 2006 9:32am for Stories and Secrets

Thank you for sharing these snippets of inspiration. I found them quite interesting. I often have a piece of a story pop in my mind and then I squish it like a bug because I know I'll never be able to do any real exposition of it. I edit. All I've ever written that was any good were a short story and a poem. The story under a different pseudonym and the poem under my real name.

Prince Charon posted a comment on Saturday 18th March 2006 7:47am for Stories and Secrets

OK, that was a cute and beautiful PoV piece.

David posted a comment on Saturday 18th March 2006 7:27am for Stories and Secrets

A kid's sense of time is based on what they do/remember, anyway, instead of how many times a machine goes ping. Well done writing a child's perspective, and if I were a Ministry Justice of the Peace (or equivalent), I too would be somewhat scared of being the guy who pronounces Harry Potter to be married to ANYONE.

goddessa39 posted a comment on Saturday 18th March 2006 6:27am for Stories and Secrets

Like it alot. Do they know about her'seeing colors' yet though? CONTINUE.

Crys posted a comment on Saturday 18th March 2006 6:12am for Stories and Secrets

Hmm. Really, REALLY good story. Liked the kid's POV. You pulled it off beautifully.

Hagrid posted a comment on Saturday 18th March 2006 6:08am for Stories and Secrets

I know som'att about magical creatures If I do say so meself, and see, the thing with creatures is they all got different timelines. I'm sure yer know the one about dog years, right? Well in dragon years, we do about one and a half, give or take. Me point is KIDS years is a bit off as well, isn't it? So it makes perfect sense ter me if Classia thinks in a week or two she will have a brother or sister. I mean, 20 minutes is forever to a kneasle after all. Great little story here.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Saturday 18th March 2006 5:59am for Stories and Secrets

I like the Vault stories. Just enough to explore a somewhat minor idea without turning into an epic.

You've done an excellent job here of implying and suggesting the world that goes around them without spending a lot of time on it. It gives the feel of a glimpse into a complete world.

Thanks for sharing.

Kokopelli replied:

That's the challenge of the short story form - implying a universe rather than narrating it.