Content Harry Potter

Reviews

kstchr posted a comment on Friday 12th June 2020 10:06am

Of course Luna was the only one to know the truth about Harry's old man "glamour." I liked that she offered to take the Hallows from him, so he could move on.

RubinCompServ posted a comment on Thursday 11th June 2020 12:43pm

I'm really enjoying this story, and thrilled that you're writing more! I admit, I was caught off guard when you brought Lily to the past - I was expecting one of the typical (almost cliched) "Dumbledore is evil, let's go help Harry defeat him AND Voldemort" stories, and now it's going to be a Harry Potter story without Harry Potter; brilliant! I'm stuck in a Catch-22 now: I don't want to have to wait for the next chapter, but waiting for you to finish the story means I don't get to read the story for a while! There is a solution, however: be a pal and write quickly? Thanks :)

Lon Huey posted a comment on Thursday 4th June 2020 8:14pm

Okay, I'm drawn in. Never been a fan of time travle fics, but you have me hooked. Is this it,or will you continue with it. Either way, good to read some new stuff.

Kairan1979 posted a comment on Thursday 4th June 2020 2:02pm

I wonder if Lily will be able to influence the Blacks, of her involvement will change things for worse.

ILikeToRead posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd June 2020 10:49pm

I really liked this chapter with the story of her life and death as well as Luna pulling her soul out. Thanks for sharing!

Mistress of Potions posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd June 2020 6:45pm

Luna's honesty and pragmatism are shocking to those who are used to the "polite fiction" of regular social interactions, but I find them refreshing. Also, she makes everything seem quite logical as ahe presents it. It's only later that you feel as if she took you on a magical mystery tour.

rgshea96789 posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd June 2020 3:27pm

So Lily is now two(?) generations ahead (early) and will be able to influence the Blacks? Things are looking interesting. Especially with Lily's potions knowledge. Thanks for writing.

Kokopelli replied:

Lily is in the early 1920's - her mission to to deal with Voldemort and Dumbledore.

The Seeker posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd June 2020 1:36pm

Really like how you're showing Luna. Somehow you've kept her identifying qualities, while making her a bit different. The storyline definitely fits her personality. Lily is a very nice backboard for Luna to bounce her observations and comments off of. It will be fun to see what Lily's like while inhabiting Lycoris' body and mind.

Kokopelli replied:

Luna is really, really hard to write well.   I've seen a lot of badly done Luna in fan fic.    

BJH posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd June 2020 11:37am

So Lily is no Licorice (pardon the sweet pun) but what tab does Luna have to settle?

Will we see more of Lycoris? I've grown a bit fond of her with just those few lines. She reminds me a bit of Harry with the feelings of "who would want MY life?"

And you've successed in confusing me further, I hope you're proud of yourself.

BJH

Kokopelli replied:

Why the tab at the tavern in the prior scene, of course.

We won't see much of Lycoris, but Lily will be mining her memories.

James Kennedy posted a comment on Thursday 28th May 2020 11:37pm

I know The Exchange is a Vault story but I'm hoping it gets completed.

I like it-- it's interesting-- and I like the interaction between Lily & Luna.

Thank you.

Kairan1979 posted a comment on Thursday 28th May 2020 1:29pm

As always, Luna never fails to get my attention.

I hope to see more character development for Lily in the next chapter.

Kokopelli replied:

Chapter after next.

lwj2 posted a comment on Tuesday 26th May 2020 10:43pm

Intriguing, thanks for sharing it.

mwinter posted a comment on Tuesday 26th May 2020 8:40pm

Once again you've grabed my attention withyour story telling. It's quite interesting to read your Luna.

BJH posted a comment on Tuesday 26th May 2020 3:20pm

I have to say, every time I think I know where you are going with this story, Luna goes and does something quite Luna-ish and takes me in a totally different direction. Now, instead of Lily being someone who can take harry from Petunia, she's far enough in the past to do something about Voldemort directly and make the entire series obsolete, or maybe just change Sirius enough to save Harry, or maybe do something Luna-ish again and I haven't the foggiest of where it going.

It's just so refreshing to not be able to predict where it will go.

Thanks for the gift.

BJH

Kokopelli replied:

This story is so AU that by the time we get to the third or fourth chapter, you won't be able to see the original timeline, although Luna can go back and forth.

ILikeToRead posted a comment on Tuesday 26th May 2020 3:16pm

Interesting chapter and thanks for sharing!

Kokopelli replied:

You're most welcome.

Mistress of Potions posted a comment on Tuesday 26th May 2020 12:59pm

I like Luna, she has a very refreshing, albeit sometimes confusing, point of view.

Kokopelli replied:

Me too.

The Seeker posted a comment on Tuesday 26th May 2020 12:10pm

Very atmospheric feeling to the chapter. Luna was Luna, so it was interesting to see Lily mostly recessive. Especially puzzling is that they 'might be a bit late' for the transfer. Will we see another chapter soon? Regardless, thanks for this.

Kokopelli replied:

No promises as to timing.

rgshea96789 posted a comment on Tuesday 26th May 2020 10:40am

Luna usually has the best timing. Oh, well. I guess getting murdered can throw anybody off. Thanks for writing.

Kokopelli replied:

Luna's still learning how these things work. "It's not like this job came with an illustrated manual," she said once.

amulder posted a comment on Tuesday 26th May 2020 7:27am

I've read so much fanfic that I don't even know anymore if Luna saying "oh, pooh" is fanon or canon. I still find it charming.

Interesting waystation scene.

Couple of interesting comments though from Luna on Harry... The prologue did not give any hints as to what Harry might have done as MoD, but now... Luna said Harry "always" arrives in Kings Cross. Is this story going to be all Lily, or will we have more snippets from Harry's adventures as an adult MoD ??

thanks

Kokopelli replied:

Hello, Art.   No, Harry's part of this story is over, the main story arc is Lily going back to the 1920's to take care of Riddle and Dumbldore.   In this story's background, Harry has gone back to the train station two or three times since the episode we saw in Deathly Hallows.  

Jason9 posted a comment on Thursday 21st May 2020 9:28am

As always, original and interesting - looking forward to seeing where this goes!

Kokopelli replied:

I dropped another chapter this morning.   Thanks for your kind words.